Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Company's web site are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Refund PolicyApproval of refund requests are at the sole discretion of AROV Education and its owners. AROV reserves the right approve or deny any request for a refund or cancellation for digital content. AROV allows 48 hours for the cancellation of live courses or in-person services (as defined as any purchase involving the unique presence, preparation and/or presentation of any AROV staff, in-person, online, or any other manifestation of personal appearance of AROV staff). AROV Education and AROV Organization, Inc proudly and confidently stand
behind all of our courses, services and products. We also greatly
appreciate our customers. Thus, AROV typically allows any registrant to cancel their purchase
with 24 hours of the purchase time, no questions asked (although AROV reserves the right to refuse such a request at their discretion). Cancellations
must be received in writing by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). [Please include the word
Cancellation in the subject line in order to facilitate the refund faster].
All cancellations must be received no more than 24 hours after the
original time of purchase. Cancellations will be refunded in full minus a 10% cancellation fee. No
refunds will be made for requests received after that time. Refunds
will be issued in the same form that payment was made. Please allow two
weeks for processing. Registrants who cancel will not receive relevant materials or opportunities.
9. Rules for Affiliates
Any and all people, who are identified as affiliates, and whom register with AROV and/or agree to work with AROV to recruit students, sell products, make sales and/or otherwise earn income through the products and/or services offered by AROV, its constituents, its owners or anyone otherwise associated with AROV, automatically adheres to AROV's affiliate contract, found here http://www.arov.co/arov-affiliate-contract.html. Money paid to affiliates is paid ONLY upon profits from services rendered and/or products purchased and not returned for any reason. Cancelled sales and/or returned products do NOT constitute services rendered. We DO NOT pay fees upon any We pay agreed-upon affiliate commissions on FINAL PURCHASES ONLY. Further, any and all affiliates working with AROV are considered independent contractors and will be treated as such. This can be further outlines here: http://www.arov.co/arov-affiliate-contract.html. Signing up with AROV constitutes your acknowledgement that you have read through and completely agree to everything outlined within AROV's affiliate contract.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to its conflict of law provisions.